As mentioned in my Picture of the Day post, for me, Menchie’s beats all Frozen Yogurt chains I have been to so far. In fact, I just added it to my Top 4 ice cream places list – it’s my number 2 (right after my favorite, The Sweet Shoppe).
Menchies opened their first location in Lake Mary in May of 2011 and is clearly super popular (voted Best Yogurt Shop by Seminole Magazine readers in 2011)- especially among the kids. There was actually a kids birthday party going on while we were here – seems like the perfect place for such events since there is an area that can be closed off.
Here’s why I like Menchie’s Lake Mary:
- The Look: It’s just such a fun design – how could you not just have a good time here?
- The Toppings: They have cheesecake – that’s all I need to be happy!
- The location: while I am not a fan of the typical plaza (don’t like parking lot atmosphere), I have to say, I like that there is a good amount of space to sit outside, and it’s covered, so it works perfect in the heat and rain (= Florida ideal!)
- The Menchie’s Card: get a smile for every dollar you spend – 50 smiles will get you $5 and make you look really happy! Hey, that’s 10% savings for frequent frozen yogurt eaters! We smiled 10 times today
- Last but not least: did I mention that their frozen yogurt simply has the best taste? Creamy and rich, love it!
Good News – There will soon be 2 Menchie’s Locations in Lake Mary
Colonial Town Park
1120 Townpark Avenue, Suite 1062
Lake Mary, FL 32746
Pictures of Our Visit at Menchie’s Lake Mary