Raise your hand if you’ve been waiting for that beautiful space on the corner of 2nd and Palmetto to open so that you can hang out in their perfect outdoor seating area!! Umm, me me over here, all hands raised high and proud.
If you’ve not already stepped foot into the outdoor seating area at Celery City then what have you been waiting for? I’m guilty of having not seen it all lite up at night just yet, but with the outdoor string lights hung high and wide I know it’s just as inviting and beautiful at night as it is in the day time.
So what’s new at the NEW Celery City you ask? Well lucky for you I have just that info.
Just two store fronts down from the old location, New Address: 118 S. Palmetto Ave.
- Outdoor Seating area with over 18 picnic tables and soon to hold a stage for live music outdoors
- Covered outdoor seating with seating and two 65″ TVs
- Extended kitchen hours, soups and sandwiches until 9pm
- Family Style Appetizers
- A larger menu is in the works for the future
- Every Friday & Saturday 9pm-2am in the back courtyard there will be two food trucks to choose from.
- Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday stop by and hear live music or whatever tunes the guys want to hear on the radio.
- New Brunch menu to be served Every Friday 8:30-9:30am; Saturday 8:30-11:30am and Sunday 12-3pm.
- Ample seating outdoors and indoors
- New Beer and Cocktail Menu
- New and larger Bathrooms
- A total of 60 taps with 51 Beers, 4 Wines, 3 Nitro Beers and 2 Liquors
And as far as the old building goes, it’s currently being used to hold private parties, so if you have an event coming up be sure to give Celery City at 114 S. Palmetto Ave. a thought as it too is a great location and also has private outdoor seating in the back. Call to make reservations for your next party, work gathering, etc. (407) 915-5541
So you see what all the excitement is for? Stop in and congratulate Celery City on their new location anytime from Sun. – Wed. 11am-12am and Thurs. – Sat. 11am-2am. How about stopping by this Saturday for Juleps & Jockey’s, Sanford’s very own Kentucky Derby Party to get a taste of what an awesome event location the new Celery City Craft Courtyard is?